Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- In Service CO2 and NOX Emissions of Euro 6/VI Cars, Light- and Heavy- dutygoods Vehicles in Real London driving: Taking the Road into the Laboratory Adam Moody and James Tate
- A New Approach for Systematic use of PEMS Data in Emission Simulation C. Matzer, S. Hausberger, S. Lipp and M. Rexeis
- Variations of Real World NOx Emissions of Diesel Euro 5 and 6 Light-duty Vehicles Gerrit Kadijk, Pim van Mensch and Norbert E. Ligterink
- PM10 Emission Effects of New Studded Tyre Regulations Mats Gustafsson, Olle Eriksson, Karl Idar Gjerstad, Martin Juneholm, Brynhild Snilsberg and Bruce Denby
- A Short Note on the Funding of Investment Firms Across the Crisis: Did the Turmoil Bring Changes? Silvia Bressan
- Is There a Role for Central Bank Independence on Public Debt Dynamics? Stephanos Papadamou, Moïse Sidiropoulos and Eleftherios Spyromitros
- Hybrid regularization for wavelet frame and total variation with application to Poisson noise removal Xiaojuan Yang
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8