Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- Projecting the long run relationship of Multi-population life expectancy by races A. Ntamjokouen, S. Haberman and G. Consigli
- Doubly Stochastic Reduced Form Credit Risk Model and Default Probability Uncertainty – a Technical Toolkit Jonas Vogt
- Basel III and Credit Crunch: An Empirical Test with Focus on Europe Mario Mustilli, Francesco Campanella and Eugenio D’Angelo
- Model of warfare Ioannis D. Sfikas
- Friend or PHO? On the Marginal Valuation of Reducing the Content of Trans Fat in Processed Foods Steven S. Vickner
- Determinants of Traffic Fatalities in Sweden Sherzod Yarmukhamedov
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8