Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- Is There a Role for Central Bank Independence on Public Debt Dynamics? Stephanos Papadamou, Moïse Sidiropoulos and Eleftherios Spyromitros
- A Short Note on the Funding of Investment Firms Across the Crisis: Did the Turmoil Bring Changes? Silvia Bressan
- Hybrid regularization for wavelet frame and total variation with application to Poisson noise removal Xiaojuan Yang
- Effects of bike lane features on cyclists’ exposure to black carbon and ultrafine particles Giovanni Lonati, Senem Ozgen, Giovanna Ripamonti and Stefano Signorini
- Air-noise observatory: regional and local scale exposure to air and noise pollution in Rhône-Alpes Philippe Olivier, Didier Chapuis, Bruno Vincent, Sebastien Carra, Xavier Olny and Bernard Miege
- Real-world driving, energy demand and emissions of electrified vehicles Ulrike Kugler, Simone Ehrenberger, Mascha Brost, Holger Dittus and Enver Doruk Özdemir
- PM10 non-exhaust emission factors from road tunnel measurements considering deposition and resuspension Ulrich Uhrner, Thomas Nöst and Peter J. Sturm
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8