Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- Mathematical Study of Various Types of Cyber-Attacks and Protection Argyrios Alexopoulos and Nicholas J. Daras
- Climate Change: Consequences on Iraq’s Environment Nasrat Adamo, Nadhir Al-Ansari, Varoujan K. Sissakian, Sven Knutsson and Jan Laue
- Water Resources of the Tigris River Catchment Nadhir Al-Ansari, Nasrat Adamo, Varoujan K. Sissakian, Sven Knutsson and Jan Laue
- Water Resources of the Euphrates River Catchment Nadhir Al-Ansari, Nasrat Adamo, Varoujan K. Sissakian, Sven Knutsson and Jan Laue
- Stock prices and GDP in the long run Annika Alexius and Daniel Spang
- A Methodological Toolkit to Reform Payment Systems: An Example of Applied Cost-Benefit Analysis Alberto Casagrande, Marco Spallone and Pina Murè
- On the Treatment of Model Risk in the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process Tilo Bellof and Carsten S. Wehn
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8