Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- Housing Prices and Corporate Innovation in China Wenqing Zhao, Bing Lu and Jianyu Zhang
- The impacts of Shadow banking system on economy. An empirical analysis Altaf Hussain, Jianbo Bao and Fanli
- Three remarkable properties of the Normal distribution for sample variance Eric Benhamou, Beatrice Guez and Nicolas Paris
- Gram Charlier and Edgeworth expansion for sample variance Eric Benhamou
- Layoffs and economic crisis: a time series analysis on the Italian labor market Milena Lopreite and Sergio Bruni
- InfraRed Search & Track Systems as an Anti-Stealth Approach George-Konstantinos Gaitanakis, Andreas Vlastaras, Nikolaos Vassos, George Limnaios and Konstantinos C. Zikidis
- Forecasting the Unemployment of Med Counties using Time Series and Neural Network models Christos Katris
- Anatomy of Chinese Futures Markets Ahmet Goncu and Yurun Yang
- On the structure of space-time and linear evolution equations Panagiotis N. Koumantos
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8
CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT - ebook second version 2018