Welcome to Scienpress Ltd
SCIENPRESS Ltd provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
By law, a copy of every UK print publication must be given to the British Library by its publishers, and to five other major libraries that request it. This system is called legal deposit and has been a part of English law since 1662.
From 6 April 2013, legal deposit also covers material published digitally and online, so that the Legal Deposit Libraries can provide a national archive of the UK's non-profit published material, such as websites, blogs, e-journals and CR-ROMs. click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- The Equity Premium Puzzle Based on a Jump-Diffusion Model Fanchao Zhou and Yanyun Li, Jun Zhao and Peibiao Zhao
- SMEs finance and bankruptcies: The role of credit guarantee schemes in the UK Paolo Agnese, Manuel Rizzo and Gianfranco A. Vento
- Real estate and matricial analysis Rui de S. Camposinhos and M. Rosário Oliveira
- Framelet-Based image restoration for impulse noise removal problem Xiaojuan Yang
- The Geology and Evolution of the Ga’ara Depression, Iraqi Western Desert Varoujan K. Sissakian, Ahmed T. Shihab and Nadhir Al-Ansari
- Benefits of Advanced Constitutive Modeling when Estimating Deformations in a Tailings Dam Roger Knutsson, Peter Viklander and Sven Knutsson
- Feelings of guilt toward the baby and workplace commitment related to prenatal comfort in pregnant Japanese working women Yasuka NAKAMURA, Aya WADA, Fumi ATOGAMI and Toyoko YOSHIZAWA
|The British Library|
|The National Library of Scotland|
|The National Library of Wales|
|The Bodleian Library|
|University of Cambridge|
|The Library of Trinity College Dublin|
Geological and Engineering investigations of the most dangerous dam in the world
ISBN : 978-0-9934819
Credit Risk Management
ISBN : 978-0-9934819-1-8