Welcome to Scientific Press International Limited
Scientific Press International Limited provides free access to research information to the international community without financial, legal or technical barriers.
All the journals from this organization will be freely distributed and available from multiple websites.
Here you can find information about our editions: descriptions, full tables of contents, instructions to authors, online editions, articles in press.
Under legislation, all publishers in New Zealand must deposit their publications with the National Librarian. This enables the National Library of New Zealand to collect, preserve, and make available the documentary heritage of New Zealand.click here to read more
Recently Published Articles
- Housing Prices and Corporate Innovation in China Wenqing Zhao, Bing Lu and Jianyu Zhang
- The impacts of Shadow banking system on economy. An empirical analysis Altaf Hussain, Jianbo Bao and Fanli
- Three remarkable properties of the Normal distribution for sample variance Eric Benhamou, Beatrice Guez and Nicolas Paris
- Gram Charlier and Edgeworth expansion for sample variance Eric Benhamou
- Layoffs and economic crisis: a time series analysis on the Italian labor market Milena Lopreite and Sergio Bruni
- InfraRed Search & Track Systems as an Anti-Stealth Approach George-Konstantinos Gaitanakis, Andreas Vlastaras, Nikolaos Vassos, George Limnaios and Konstantinos C. Zikidis
- Forecasting the Unemployment of Med Counties using Time Series and Neural Network models Christos Katris
- Anatomy of Chinese Futures Markets Ahmet Goncu and Yurun Yang
- On the structure of space-time and linear evolution equations Panagiotis N. Koumantos